Do you know educators who back the future of every child in your community? Do you know an amazing teacher, principal, or superintendent who gives a little bit extra to make sure all students are successful? Share the Love and nominate those outstanding educators for what they are – the best in Texas!
Below is a detailed overview of all required questions within the nomination process. Once a nomination is begun, any information entered will not be saved if the application is closed before completion. We suggest preparing your responses in advance to help ensure a smooth application process. Download a Nomination Summary.
Nominator and Nominee Information
- Contact information (name, address, phone, and email)
- Email addresses are required for all nominees
- School District and PTA name (nominators only)
- School District, Campus and Grade-level information (nominees only)
All responses must be a minimum of 50 words and cannot exceed 150 words.
- The mission of PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children. Describe how this educator helps achieve this mission through their support of PTA programs, parent education, family engagement or advocacy efforts.
- Explain how this educator has created a unique, creative and positive learning environment that has impacted student learning in the (classroom/campus/district).
- Directly involving parents and families in a student’s school life has the greatest impact on their success. How does this educator partner with families to be active participants in the education of their children and engage them at both home and school?
The deadline for nominations is February 20, 2019. Nominate here.
Congratulations to the 2018 Outstanding Educators of the Year
Superintendent of the Year
Elementary Teacher of the Year
Elementary Principal of the Year
Secondary Teacher of the Year
Secondary Principal of the Year