Lawmakers are making important decisions that affect our children’s health, well-being and educational opportunities. Join us and other PTA members across the state as we #backthefuture and advocate for our students! By working together, we can reform legislative policies to improve the quality of our children’s lives. Through updates on newly-filed bills and explanation of the legislative process, Texas PTA works to engage and empower families to discover and respond to their calls for action this legislative session.
- 2016 Texas PTA Advocacy Survey Results
- Texas PTA’s Statement on School Finance Ruling
- STAAR Letter from Mike Morath
- Texas PTA Legislative Priorities 2017
- Texas PTA Speaks Out for Stronger Cyberbullying Laws
- TEA Releases 2016 Community and Student Engagement Ratings
- Texas PTA President-Elect Sheri Doss Testifies on Public School Funding