For more than a century, Texas PTA’s primary goal has been to support Texas students and faculty members in reaching their full potential through continuing education. More than $500,000 has been awarded to graduating high school seniors and faculty members since the scholarship program began.
With $25,000 available each year, Texas PTA awards $1000 to eligible high school seniors and up to $500 scholarships to eligible faculty members at any school level that has a PTA/PTSA on their campus. These scholarships are made possible by the commitment of our half a million members and volunteers who understand that creating an environment of active, engaged families can make the difference in education.
In keeping with our work in building strong family-school partnerships, Texas PTA's scholarship process focuses on the impact an applicant's family, teachers, and PTA have had on their goals to continue their education or training.
2019-2020 Faculty and High School Senior Scholarships
Are you applying for a Texas PTA scholarship?
- Applications are open to PTA/PTSA members in a school with a PTA on their campus.
- Applicant’s name must appear on a roster as a current PTA/PTSA member at their school.
Are you a PTA Leader? Scholarship eligibility for applicants depends on you!
- PTA/PTSA must be Active with Texas PTA by December 1, 2019.
- A roster with the applicant’s name must be received by the Texas PTA State Office by December 1, 2019.
- Download the Scholarship Toolkit and spread the word on campus!
*Review the guidelines below and prepare your responses in advance to ensure a smooth application process. Applications started but not finished will not be saved.
PTA Leaders: Download the Scholarship Toolkit and spread the word on campus!