Serving on an executive board extends beyond management and completion of your position specific duties. It’s very important that you understand the duties of the executive board and your duties as an executive board member.
- Work with the outgoing person in your position to obtain anything that can help you with performing your duties.
- Review the BASICS Boardsmanship Resource Guide and watch the webinar for detailed support and best practices.
- Develop a Plan of Work and submit to the Executive Board for approval. View Sample Plan of Work.
- Ensure your PTA is enrolled in JoinPTA.org and that all profile information is accurate.
- Sign the Confidentiality, Ethics and Conflict of Interest Agreement and submit to the secretary.
- Complete mandatory FOUNDATIONS trainings including Essentials before October 15.
- View the BASICS Boardsmanship webinar here.
- Download the BASICS Boardsmanship Resource Guide
- Download the BASICS Boardsmanship Quick Start Guide
- Download the BASICS Boardsmanship Quick Start Guide (Spanish)