July 30 - August 1, 2021
The Gaylord Texan, Grapevine
LAUNCH 2021 will be held in person at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine. Whether you're a first-time PTA Leader or a veteran attendee, LAUNCH has something for you! With more than 75 workshops offered and 100 booths in the exhibit hall, your weekend will be filled with valuable information, networking opportunities, and priceless experiences with passionate Leaders! We look forward to seeing you this summer in Grapevine!
New! Because of an overwhelmingly positive response to in-person LAUNCH and a lack of interest in the live streaming option, Texas PTA has canceled the virtual option for LAUNCH 2021. LAUNCH will be 100% in person and we can’t wait for you to join us in Grapevine on July 30-August 1!
Check Out the LAUNCH Schedule
- LAUNCH Lift-Off Party | Friday, July 30 ($10): Celebrate the "Lift-Off" of our weekend together! Join us in the exhibit hall while visiting with vendors and networking with your closest and newest PTA friends. Bring your party hats for games, music, karaoke, snacks and appetizers, prize drawings and so much more!
- Talk of Texas Lunch | Saturday, July 31 ($35): Help honor our 2021 Outstanding Educators of the Year! This inspirational luncheon highlights our education heroes who work each day to make every child’s potential a reality.
- back the future Brunch | Sunday, August 1 ($35): Don’t miss the chance to see PTA's mission in action as we celebrate our state's top student awardees for the Reflections arts program.
Tickets to special events will not be available for purchase onsite.
- Official LAUNCH T-Shirt ($10): Take home LAUNCH 2021 with a commemorative t-shirt!
- Pre-Conference (FREE): Pre-Con during Friday lunchtime is made up of interactive, leadership and personal development sessions (such as Compass, True Colors, and so much more!)
PTA Leader LAUNCH Fees
- Early Bird: $100 (Deadline June 15)
- Regular Registration: $135 (Deadline July 1)
- Late Registration: $150 (Opens July 2 - July 20)
There is no onsite registration. All LAUNCH registrations will be processed online and paid via credit card or ACH.
Each registration requires a few fields of contact information for each attendee. You can register multiple people in one transaction as long as you have this information:
- First and Last Name
- Unique Email Address
- School District and Local PTA Name (yes, even if a Council board member!)
- Birth Month and Birth Date
Got changes or need to transfer a registration? There are certain changes and transfers that you can't make on your own in the registration platform. Submit this form by July 15 so we can process your changes and transfers for you.
One campus administrator (principal or assistant principal) may attend for FREE when accompanying registered members of their PTA. Click here to get your administrator registration.
New PTA Welcome
Texas PTA welcomed over 50 new Local PTAs during the current membership year, and we're excited to offer each of those PTAs a grant for two FREE LAUNCH registrations. Welcome to the PTA family! For a list of eligible PTAs and instructions to redeem the complimentary registrations, click here.
Apply for Financial Assistance
Texas PTA offers financial assistance for a limited number of PTAs to offset a portion of the costs incurred in attending LAUNCH. If applying for financial assistance, do not process a paid registration while awaiting a decision on your application. Texas PTA will not refund paid registrations if PTAs are awarded assistance. Now closed.