Friday, July 19, 2019, 3:30 - 5:30 pm
The Gaylord Texan, Texas Ballroom
1501 Gaylord Trail
Grapevine, Texas 76051
During the Annual Meeting, delegates will have a full agenda.
- Consideration of proposed amendments to the Texas PTA bylaws
- Awards and recognition of Local and Council PTAs
- Announcement of exciting new partnerships and program opportunities
- Other business that may properly come before the assembly
4 Easy Steps to Prepare for the Annual Meeting
- Report your own information as a 2019-2020 Local PTA board member. Click here.
- Pre-Register for LAUNCH. Remember there’s no onsite registration this year!
The Early Bird Special closes on June 24. Complete registration before heading off on vacation.
- Review information online regarding business items.
- Arrive in plenty of time to check-in and make your way to the meeting before 3:30 pm!
Your voice is needed and your opinion matters. All voting delegates will have an opportunity to vote on business items brought before the Annual Meeting. Please remember to review the Policy on Local PTA Credential Card Distribution to confirm your voting delegate status.