Call to Annual Meeting
Friday, July 20, 2018, 3:30 pm
2201 N Stemmons Fwy
Dallas, TX 75207
During the annual meeting, delegates will be presented with several business items. Follow the links below to review the proposed actions.
- Meeting rules for the annual meeting
- Amendments to the Texas PTA bylaws
- Consideration of resolutions and legislative positions
- Slate of candidates for the Texas PTA Board of Directors (voting will not occur during the meeting)
5 Easy Steps to Prepare for the Annual Meeting
- Register for LAUNCH before June 25 at 5 pm!
- Confirm the maximum number of voting delegates available to your PTA.
- Submit the Voting Delegate Roster, if required.*
- Review information online regarding business items and the election.
- Arrive in plenty of time to check-in and make your way to the meeting before 3:30 pm!
* Local PTAs not submitting the Voting Delegate Roster by the published deadline will have their voting credentials distributed to pre-registered attendees from their Local PTA. Any remaining voting credentials for a Local PTA will be distributed at attendee check-in to attendees who provide a current membership card for corresponding Local PTA, until the maximum number of delegates for each PTA has been reached.
Local PTAs that wish to identify selected annual meeting attendees to receive voting credentials must submit the Voting Delegate Roster no later than July 9, 2018. For PTAs who submit a Voting Delegate Roster, Texas PTA will not distribute remaining voting credentials to additional attendees without a revised Voting Delegate Roster or the written approval of the Local PTA President.
Local PTAs whose registered attendees exceed their maximum number of voting credentials will be required to complete and submit the Voting Delegate Roster upon notification by Texas PTA.