2020-2021 Reflections Theme
I Matter Because … will be the next Reflections theme for 2020-2021. Plan your projects now. It's never too early to start!
Rylee Stier, a first-grade student from California State PTA, was chosen by National PTA in 2017 for her submission, I Matter Because… Rylee was awarded $100 for writing the winning theme.
2021-2022 Reflections Theme Search Results
The winning theme for 2021-2022 Reflections is I Will Change the World By..., submitted by Lydia Keel from Utah State PTA.
Thank you to all participating Texas students! Start brainstorming now on themes you plan to submit next school year. Remember, there is no limit on how many themes you can enter.
Start dreaming up the 2022-2023 theme!
Reflections Theme Search Entry Form – Deadline is November 5, 2020
When suggesting a theme, judges take into consideration:
- Theme is unique, inspiring and unlike past program themes.
- Theme is focused without being too narrow or too broad.
- Theme is clear, concise and appropriate for all grade levels.
- Theme is applicable to all arts categories.
- Theme promotes PTA values.
- Theme is relevant in 2 years.
- Past themes and duplicate entries are not considered.