2021-2022 Reflections Theme
I Will Change the World By… will be the next Reflections theme for 2021-2022. Plan your projects now. It's never too early to start!
Lydia Keel, from Spanish Fork Junior High PTSA in Utah, was the Theme Search winner back in 2018 for suggesting the theme I Will Change the World By… in the National PTA's theme search contest. Lydia was awarded $100 for suggesting the chosen theme!
2022-2023 National PTA Reflections Theme Search
Congratulations to the most recent winner of the Annual Theme Search Contest, Jason Yevin, from Salk/Macarthur PTSA in New York. We thank Jason and New York State PTA for the 2022–2023 Reflections theme: Show Your Voice!
As winner, Jason will receive $100 from National PTA and her theme will be used to inspire hundreds of thousands of artists across the nation as they participate in the #PTAReflections art program. Congratulations to Jason and New York PTA on this achievement!
Thank you again to all participating Texas students! Start brainstorming now on which themes you plan to recommend next school year. Remember, there is no limit to how many different themes you can enter.
Start dreaming up the 2023-2024 theme!
Reflections Theme Search Entry Form – Deadline to submit themes is November 5, 2021!
When suggesting a theme, judges take into consideration:
- Theme is unique, inspiring and unlike past program themes.
- Theme is focused without being too narrow or too broad.
- Theme is clear, concise and appropriate for all grade levels.
- Theme is applicable to all arts categories.
- Theme promotes PTA values.
- Theme is relevant in 2 years.
- Past themes and duplicate entries are not considered.