2019-2020 Reflections Theme
Look Within is the winning theme submitted by Enashele Campbell, a Kindergartener from H. Guy Child Elementary PTA in Ogden, Utah! Enashele received a prize of $100 from National PTA.
Look Within will be the next Reflections theme and you can start on your projects now! Happy creating!
Results From the 2020-2021 Reflections Theme Search
National PTA is pleased to announce that Rylee Stier, a first grade student from California State PTA, has been selected as the 2020-2021 Reflections Theme Search Contest winner! Rylee’s submission, I Matter Because …, was selected from nearly 100 student submissions across 21 states.
As the Theme Search Contest winner, Rylee will receive $100 from National PTA and recognition during their 2019 Awards & Reflections Celebration program at the annual National PTA convention. Congratulations to California PTA and to Rylee for selecting Reflections 2020-2021 theme!
Thank you again to all participating students! Start brainstorming now on which themes you plan to recommend next school year. Remember, there is no limit to how many different themes you can enter.
Reflections Theme Search Entry Form – Deadline to submit your themes is November 5, 2019!
When suggesting a theme, judges take into consideration:
- Theme is unique, inspiring and unlike past program themes.
- Theme is focused without being too narrow or too broad.
- Theme is clear, concise and appropriate for all grade levels.
- Theme is applicable to all arts categories.
- Theme promotes PTA values.
- Theme is relevant in 2 years.
- Past themes and duplicate entries are not considered.