2022-2023 Reflections Theme
Show Your Voice! will be the next Reflections theme for 2022-2023. Plan your projects now. It's never too early to start!
Jason Yevin, from Salk/Macarthur PTSA in New York, was the Theme Search winner back in 2019 for suggesting the theme Show Your Voice! in the National PTA's theme search contest. Jason was awarded $100 for suggesting the chosen theme!
Contest Results: 2023-2024 National PTA Reflections Theme Search
Congratulations to the most recent winner of the Annual Theme Search Contest: Alice Meko from Hampton Cove Elementary PTA in Alabama! Alice’s submission, I Am Hopeful Because…, is the 2023-2024 Reflections theme.
As winner, Alice will receive $100 from National PTA and her theme will be used to inspire hundreds of thousands of artists across the nation as they participate in the #PTAReflections art program. Congratulations to Alice and Alabama PTA on this achievement!
Thank you again to all participating Texas students! Start brainstorming now on which themes you plan to recommend next school year. Remember, there is no limit to how many different themes you may enter.
Start dreaming up the 2024-2025 theme!
Reflections Theme Search Entry Form – Deadline to submit themes is November 5, 2022!
When suggesting a theme, judges take into consideration:
- Theme is unique, inspiring and unlike past program themes.
- Theme is focused without being too narrow or too broad.
- Theme is clear, concise and appropriate for all grade levels.
- Theme is applicable to all arts categories.
- Theme promotes PTA values.
- Theme is relevant in 2 years.
- Past themes and duplicate entries are not considered.