2020-2021 National PTA Reflections Theme Search Contest
The search is on for a future National PTA Reflections theme!
The Reflections theme changes every year, and we need your students’ suggestions! Each state selects five student theme suggestions to advance to national-level judging. National PTA then selects one exceptional theme to inspire creativity for the following year’s PTA Reflections program. The student winner will receive $100 and recognition at the Annual National PTA Convention!
Reflections Theme Search Entry Form – Deadline for submittal is November 5
There is no limit to how many different themes you can enter. When suggesting a theme, these are the items that judges take into consideration;
- Theme is unique, inspiring and unlike past program themes.
- Theme is focused without being too narrow or too broad.
- Theme is clear, concise and appropriate for all grade levels.
- Theme is applicable to all arts categories.
- Theme promotes PTA values.
- Theme is relevant in 2 years.
- Past themes and duplicate entries are not considered.
Results From the 2019-2020 Reflections Theme Search
Look Within is the winning theme submitted by Enashele Campbell, a Kindergartener from H. Guy Child Elementary PTA in Ogden, Utah! Enashele will receive a prize of $100 from National PTA.